Thursday, August 24, 2006

FP-60 Long Term Test Result


See, after 8 months, I have almost finished using up the whole big bottle of FP-60.
Yes, I am still using the original cough medicine bottle that Kim Peng gave to me.


Last time I promised that I will tell you whether this fuel addictive FP-60 really work or not, or is it how siao one.

I first used it back in December 2005 (see my archived blog entry on FP-60).

I have been faithfully using this FP-60 on my Frost (Yamaha Fazer YZF1000) ever since.

I am not Tay Ping Hui (Tiak Heuer) or Edmund Chen ZiChai (Yun Nan Hair Loss). I not paid by anyone to use FP-60. My FP-60 not free one. Got to buy myself.

Fuel Economy:
I think there is no difference.
I damn cheapo one. I pump the cheapest of the cheapest petrol you can find in Singapore.
When in Singapore, I pump only SPC 92.

Got whatever discount offered, I sure chiong for it one.
So I also have SPC card (extra 6%) and POSB Everyday card (extra 4%).

But I must say that I wack my Frost harder ever since I used FP-60.
If you not so throttle happy like me, maybe you can get improvement in fuel economy I don't know.


Acceleration:
This is the main reason I have continued to use FP-60.
I feel my bike is more responsive when I have FP-60 added, compared to when there isn't.
The improvement in responsiveness is pretty obvious to me.

But of course I am not saying that after you put in the FP-60, you will everytime willie from every traffic light lah.

But I feel the whenever I twist the throttle, the engine has a meatier and tighter feel to it.


After using FP-60 for so long, I have tried not putting FP-60 to test whether was I fooling myself all along.
If I don't put after pumping a full tank empty of any FP-60, the bike will feel more limbeh limbeh (weak) and sound coarser.
I buay tah han and quickly turn into the nearest car park and pour in the normal dose of FP-60.


Smoothest:

I say liao. With FP-60, the engine feels and sounds more smooth (like those nice nice shenton way office girls). Without, engine like very harsh and coarse (like those swearing ah lian).


Ability to clean the engine:

I wouldn't be able to know. How to tell? I cannot open up the engine what.

But if you really want to try, you can do this. You go and wipe your finger on the inside tip of your exhaust (try not to think dirty). Of course wait until exhaust cool down lah.

Before using FP-60, like most bikes, my finger will have lots of carbon stain when I do it on Frost. But after using FP-60 like for 3 months, I did the same thing and my finger has hardly any carbon stain on it.


How I use my FP-60

I bought the big bottle of FP-60 from Kim Peng. I don't carry the big bottle on my bike even though I got 2 big saddle bags.

I pour into the small cough medicine plastic bottle (I don't know where Kim Peng get it from. Maybe after he drink finished the cough medicine). The bottle got ml markings on it.

I carry this small bottle on my bike. Even if you don't have a saddle bag, you can carry it in your underseat tray. One small bottle is enough to last quite a number of fill ups before I need to refill with FP-60 again.


Do I recommend FP-60?

I will say it's up to you lah. I have already shared truefully my results.

For myself, I will continue to use FP-60.
Because without FP-60, I really buay tah han the difference to my bike now.

Maybe it's because my Frost ku niang. Used to jia ho liao (eat good stuff) liao. So now he cannot live without it, or else will show fart face to me (sell you away then you know!).

Actually hor, if I divide the FP-60 over the total amount of fuel it is added, I think it is only less than one cent per litre of petrol niah. SoI don't think it is expensive. And for the extra effect it gives, I think it is worth it lor.

Come to think of it, if someone as cheapo as me can think FP-60 is not expensive, if you think FP-60 is expensive, then you are laggi cheapo and I think your girlfriend (current or future) will surely complain you niao.


Since I talk (some) good things about FP-60, maybe one day FP-60 will know about my this blog and come and offer me endorsement siah!

But I don't want to be anyhow endorse things lah. I don't want to be like this Olinda Cho, the last season Singapore Idol contestant. Now she endorsing some slimming thing.

I must say that she looks quite repelling to me.

Before slimming, she looked repelling.
After slimming, still look repelling.

So I say, figure is not everything in the world.
So just eat your char kuay tiao, carrot cake, hainanese chicken rice, nasi lemak, KFC, Big Mac, kuay chap, roti prata etc etc. Like that live life happier.




If you want to know more about FP-60, email Kim Peng at
kimpeng@anrsg.com lah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion, Why not u try pump caltax highest grade when your tank is almost empty and give it a shot again.. FP60 makes your throttle responed lighter becoz of octane level.. Even day n night the bike feel different becoz of the air density...

Exhaust said...

use of a good exhausts system helps you economize on the fuel. If you want to feel the effect of the throttle of your ride, you can do that without draining out all the fuel. You will enjoy your every day riding..