Thursday, January 03, 2008

Ride Motorbike Also Can Play Golf

Happy New Year.

Golf is not just for the rich ang high class people. Even Endless me is also learning to play golf.

And you don't need a car to bring golf clubs. Ride motorbike also can bring golf clubs. How? Just buy a "sunday bag"--a soft case golf bag which can carry a good 7-9 clubs. I sling it across me and I can ride my bike comfortably with it.

If you think golf is a very serious and formal sport, then you have never play golf with Endless. Just watch these videos filmed by Endless.





Value-for-money golf game





Lang kor






Pot Mark


I think ESPN should hire me as a golf commentator. Don't you think I will give those ang mor a good run for their money?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog has become my daily checkout site, always anticipating for your new updates. From your blog, i've learnt alot, seen alot and envied alot. I come across your blog through sbf and moto-v. Not a rider yet though, taking my 2b at the moment. You've protrayed yourself as a very professional rider, an instructor, a leader and a very good friend. Hope to see you and the rest of moto-v warriors when i get my license and bike. Hope you guys dont mind me having a small bike at that time.
Cheers to you, Endless!

Zheng

Anonymous said...

Motov warriors? Wow... I'm one of those warriors... lol... Do join our group, even if you haven't pass. :)

Anonymous said...

Pplater bro, i do frequent your blog too! Thanks for the invite, but i think i'll get my bike first before i join. haha.

LoudExhaust said...

Hi Zh3ng,

Thanks for your encouraging words. Keeps me blogging and noticing interesting things in life and when riding :)
I consider being able to ride a bike as a privillege, an opportunity and a blessing. I too start out as class2B like all others.

May 2008 be great for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your blog and all the relevant information you share. I consider it an honor which is worth appreciating as a rider. Your blog keeps motivating me to ride even more just like my Street Bike Exhaust does..